Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), please be informed that the website owner, indicated at the foot of the Home Page of the website itself, is the data Controller (hereinafter “Controller) within the limits set out below.
In accordance with the aforesaid law, your data will be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently and in a manner that ensures your confidentiality and your rights.
1. This website collects necessary data for website navigation and for the use of the services related thereto, processing them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. your data will be processed by using both automated means and manually, for the purposes indicated herein and in accordance with the obligation of confidentiality and the most appropriate security measures, as outlined in the Privacy Code;
3. data supply is required to pursue the aforesaid purposes. Your data will not be communicated or disclosed;
4. your data will not be stored in any database and will be used solely and exclusively to meet any request you may make in our contact forms;
5. as a data subject, you may exercise the rights granted by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to existence, or non-existence, of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and logics of processing, to ask for your data to be updated and supplemented, erased or transformed into an anonymous form, in case of a violation of law, and to object to their processing. These rights may be exercised by contacting at any time the Controller, writing to its offices indicated on the website.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing and, thanks to the browser, they are recognised whenever you visit the website.
Please find below comprehensive information on the cookies installed by this website and useful indications on how to manage your settings.
The technical cookies described below do not require your consent and are thus installed automatically when you access the website
- Cookies that make the website work properly, ensuring a functional browsing experience. For instance, they ensure uninterrupted connection while browsing, without you having to connect repeatedly to have access to subsequent pages.
- Cookies that remember your preferences selected while browsing, for example your choice of language.
- Cookies that tell us how you interact with the website, through data collected in an anonymous and aggregate form, providing information on the sections you visited, the time spent on the website, any malfunction.
This website also installs cookies managed by third parties.
For information on third-party cookies and how to manage your consent, please access the links contained in the tables below.
Open Internet Explorer, click the "Tools” button, then select "Internet options". Click the Privacy tab, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, then click OK.
Click the "Tools” button at the top of your browser, then "Options". Click the “Privacy” tab. Select the desired level in the “History” dropdown menu. Check the checkbox “Accept cookies” to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored.
From the Safari Menu, select the "Change" menu, then "Preferences". Click "Privacy". Select “Block cookies” then click OK.
From the Chrome menu, click the toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced settings”. Under “Privacy", select “Content settings”. Under "Cookies", turn “Allow sites to save data” off and then click OK.
If you are using any other browser or are not familiar with the type and version of the browser you are using, click “Help” in the top right of the browser window, from which you can access all necessary information. Or search Google to find information on your browser.
The data you have entered, including your identity data, addresses, telephone numbers and email address, will be processed by the website owner by electronic means, in its capacity of data Controller, for the sole purpose of answering your requests and will not be made available to third parties or disclosed. The processing of your data is required in order for the website owner to fulfil your requests. In your capacity of data subject, you may exercise the rights granted by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to existence, or non-existence, of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and logics of processing, to ask for your data to be updated and supplemented, erased or transformed into an anonymous form, in case of a violation of law, and to object to their processing. These rights may be exercised by contacting at any time the Controller, writing to its offices indicated on the website.
The texts, information and other data published on this website and the links to other websites are solely for information purposes and are not official. We assume no liability for any errors or omissions and for any direct, indirect or accidental damages deriving from reading or using published information or any content on the website or for accessing or using material published on other websites.